Art and craft club members enjoy day out at garden centre
- Credit: Archant
A coach outing to Taverham Craft & Garden Centre was arranged by the members of the Walpole Art & Craft Club.
Friends from groups in Parson Drove, Wisbech St Mary and Walsoken joined members.
Club members made the most of the visit, exploring the many outlets at the centre, including the huge craft and patchwork centre of Simple Sew.
Many were tempted to try crafts that were new to them and the patchworkers among them went home clutching material to add to their stash.
The Walpole Art & Craft Club meets weekly on a Friday morning in the village hall in Walpole St Peter.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Bridget on 01945 587723.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success