Art and craft club members enjoy day out at garden centre
- Credit: Archant
A coach outing to Taverham Craft & Garden Centre was arranged by the members of the Walpole Art & Craft Club.
Friends from groups in Parson Drove, Wisbech St Mary and Walsoken joined members.
Club members made the most of the visit, exploring the many outlets at the centre, including the huge craft and patchwork centre of Simple Sew.
Many were tempted to try crafts that were new to them and the patchworkers among them went home clutching material to add to their stash.
The Walpole Art & Craft Club meets weekly on a Friday morning in the village hall in Walpole St Peter.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call Bridget on 01945 587723.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'