Volunteers will again hit the catwalk when Wisbech Salvation Army fashion show returns
- Credit: Archant
Charity shop volunteers will once again be transformed into glamorous models when the Salvation Army holds a fashion show next month.
Last May, the Salvation Army shop, of John Thompson Road, in Wisbech, raised more than £300 with a fashion show at the Salvation Army Hall.
The show proved so popular that it will be run again on September 19 at the same venue, 3pm start.
All items modelled will be from the shop and available to buy afterwards.
Salvation Army youth worker Claire Kinsey said: “We did it last year and it turned out to be very popular, with people buying the clothes afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve saved up some of the best items the shop has received and they will be modelled by volunteers.”
Tickets are £3.50 including tea and cake are available from the charity shop and hall or on 01945 461416. Under 10s get in for free if accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000