Volunteers will again hit the catwalk when Wisbech Salvation Army fashion show returns
- Credit: Archant
Charity shop volunteers will once again be transformed into glamorous models when the Salvation Army holds a fashion show next month.
Last May, the Salvation Army shop, of John Thompson Road, in Wisbech, raised more than £300 with a fashion show at the Salvation Army Hall.
The show proved so popular that it will be run again on September 19 at the same venue, 3pm start.
All items modelled will be from the shop and available to buy afterwards.
Salvation Army youth worker Claire Kinsey said: “We did it last year and it turned out to be very popular, with people buying the clothes afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve saved up some of the best items the shop has received and they will be modelled by volunteers.”
Tickets are £3.50 including tea and cake are available from the charity shop and hall or on 01945 461416. Under 10s get in for free if accompanied by an adult.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 5 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year