Video: One hull of a show
STRIKING evidence of Wisbech s iconic Boathouse – soon to be home to 31 businesses — is provided in our turn-of-the-year pictures. The landmark three-storey Boathouse building overlooking the river is well under way and interest in the units is said to be
STRIKING evidence of Wisbech's iconic Boathouse - soon to be home to 31 businesses - is provided in our turn-of-the-year pictures.
The landmark three-storey Boathouse building overlooking the river is well under way and interest in the units is said to be considerable.
On the ground floor, developers are making provision for a café with the main entrance opening on to the new Harbour Square.
The £3.5million business centre will offer conference and training facilities as well as shared reception and rest area facilities, a restaurant, club room and bar.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a car park with 88 spaces and a cycle storage area.
The building will be a sister facility to the successful South Fens Business Centre in Chatteris, operated by Fenland District Council.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 3 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 4 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 7 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 10 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit