Judge decides a little spell in jail is right for Mr Large
- Credit: Archant
A man was jailed for 21 months for offences that included ramming his victim’s car with a Land Rover.
Nathan Large then reversed back down the road at speed, hitting the victim and throwing him up into air,
His victim ended up on the bonnet of the 4 x 4, hitting the windscreen.
Large, 38, was arrested on May 27 after the attack on the man in Sayers Crescent, Wisbech St Mary.
The victim, who is in his 40s and known to Large, suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Large was arrested at Ellerby Drive, Wisbech, home and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, dangerous driving, criminal damage and driving without insurance.
On Wednesday (October 21), he was found guilty following a trial at Peterborough Crown Court.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
He jailed for one year and nine months, disqualified from driving for nearly four years, and made the subject of a 10-year restraining order.
DC Claire Cummings said: “This was a particularly concerning incident where Large lost his temper and just saw red – he could have caused some serious harm that day.”