Judge decides a little spell in jail is right for Mr Large
- Credit: Archant
A man was jailed for 21 months for offences that included ramming his victim’s car with a Land Rover.
Nathan Large then reversed back down the road at speed, hitting the victim and throwing him up into air,
His victim ended up on the bonnet of the 4 x 4, hitting the windscreen.
Large, 38, was arrested on May 27 after the attack on the man in Sayers Crescent, Wisbech St Mary.
The victim, who is in his 40s and known to Large, suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Large was arrested at Ellerby Drive, Wisbech, home and charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm, dangerous driving, criminal damage and driving without insurance.
On Wednesday (October 21), he was found guilty following a trial at Peterborough Crown Court.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
He jailed for one year and nine months, disqualified from driving for nearly four years, and made the subject of a 10-year restraining order.
DC Claire Cummings said: “This was a particularly concerning incident where Large lost his temper and just saw red – he could have caused some serious harm that day.”