Valentine’s dance and supper in Upwell
- Credit: Archant
Get loved up and dance along to hits from a bygone era at the annual Valentine’s dance in Upwell.
Revellers will be able to dance to The Strollers until late and enjoy a hot supper of sausage and chips or a vegetarian option for £15 a ticket.
All proceeds will go towards the maintenance and upkeep of the field for the playing field for 2019.
Fundraising events are vital for the committee to continue to carry out their work.
Car boots start again on April 4 followed by their first Horse and Pony show of the year on Easter Saturday April 20.
You may also want to watch:
Party in the Park will take place on July 6 and the summer fayre is set for July 7.
Anyone wishing to take part or get Valentine’s tickers should contact Ros Shorting on 01945 773604.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
The event takes place at Upwell Hall, 8pm on February 16.
“As with all voluntary committees we are working for the benefit of the community and help is always needed,” she added.