Woman, 50, killed in A141 March crash named by police
- Credit: ARCHANT
A woman who died in a crash in March has been named by police.
Valentina Moneva, 50, of Mountpleasant Road, Wisbech, was killed in the collision on the A141 at Hobbs Lot Bridge on Friday September 24.
The 50-year-old's Peugeot 206 collided with a white Vauxhall Astra at just after 3pm.
She was taken to Peterborough City Hospital but later died of her injuries.
Two passengers in the Peugeot were also injured in the collision, one was taken to Peterborough City Hospital with slight injuries and the other to Addenbrooke’s with serious injuries.
The driver of the Astra was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious injuries and the passenger to Peterborough City Hospital, also with serious injuries.
The driver of the Astra remains in a critical condition in hospital.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 8 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 9 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire