UPWELL: Sue signs up as new consultant at Slimming World after shedding the pounds
SUE Atkinson, from Elm in Wisbech has been given a new lease of life after losing weight with Slimming World. Being overweight for the last 15 years affected my whole life, I lost all confidence in myself, never felt happy at the way I looked. I was dep
SUE Atkinson, from Elm in Wisbech has been given a new lease of life after losing weight with Slimming World.
"Being overweight for the last 15 years affected my whole life, I lost all confidence in myself, never felt happy at the way I looked. I was depressed and had no confidence," she said.
Sue has lost one and a half stone with Slimming World since she joined the Wisbech group at Elme Hall Hotel in October 2008.
"I was a bit apprehensive about joining but plucked up the courage and I'm so glad I did, I've never looked back.
"The group is brilliant, I just love everything about Slimming World, the non-judgemental and inspirational support at group and the variety of foods and amounts that you can eat, I've never been hungry and I've still been able to enjoy my social life and lose weight.
"Food Optimising has completely changed my way of eating as it is so easy to follow, "I have a big appetite but with the plan there is enough free food to satisfy me, therefore, I never ever go hungry as I can eat as much as I like."
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 3 Cyclists call bicycle plates and insurance 'unenforceable and unworkable'
- 4 Florida Ice Effect phenomenon could put drivers at risk
- 5 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Charity needs over 200 more volunteer vaccinators across Cambridgeshire
- 10 Cambridgeshire students set to receive their A-level exam results
Sue has been so delighted with the Food Optimising plan and her success with Slimming World that she is now a Consultant and will be taking over the group in Upwell on April 23 at Upwell Methodist Church, Town Street, Thursday's at 7pm. You can contact Sue on 07798 663 663 or just come along.
Save �5 when you join.