Upwell Playing Field Committee host final horse and pony show of 2017
- Credit: Archant
Upwell Playing Field Committee hosted their last horse and pony show of the year on Saturday, September 23.
Ros Shorting, of the committee, said: “The weather was a little damp to start but the sun shone later and attendance was good.
“The judge for the inhand was Mr Graham Ward and the steward was Mr James Crockford. The ridden judge was Mrs Hazel Walters and the steward Donna Sutton.”
Kellie Ireland, who attended the show at the weekend, posted on Facebook.
She said: “Thanks for a lovely day again, we’ve had such a lovely time at all your shows this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
The committee is to hold a presentation evening on Saturday October 21 at Upwell Hall. There will be a disco and supper on the night.
For more information and tickets, which are available now, visit the Upwell Playing Field Committee Horse and Pony Show Facebook page.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 5 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
Next year’s showing season starts on April 14.