Upwell Playing Field Committee host final horse and pony show of 2017
- Credit: Archant
Upwell Playing Field Committee hosted their last horse and pony show of the year on Saturday, September 23.
Ros Shorting, of the committee, said: “The weather was a little damp to start but the sun shone later and attendance was good.
“The judge for the inhand was Mr Graham Ward and the steward was Mr James Crockford. The ridden judge was Mrs Hazel Walters and the steward Donna Sutton.”
Kellie Ireland, who attended the show at the weekend, posted on Facebook.
She said: “Thanks for a lovely day again, we’ve had such a lovely time at all your shows this summer.”
The committee is to hold a presentation evening on Saturday October 21 at Upwell Hall. There will be a disco and supper on the night.
For more information and tickets, which are available now, visit the Upwell Playing Field Committee Horse and Pony Show Facebook page.
- 1 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 3 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 4 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 5 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 6 Whistleblower shares story of bullying, fatigue and 'dangerous' hours at ambulance service
- 7 Sex offender case adjourned due to judge's concerns
- 8 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
Next year’s showing season starts on April 14.