Pets saved in horrifying rescue: ‘We didn’t think they would make it’
- Credit: Ravenswood Pet Rescue
Nine pets saved from a “horrific situation” after their owner died, along with 26 other dogs, “have a long way to go”, according to veterinary surgeons.
The “Miracle 9” were saved by Wisbech-based Ravenswood Pet Rescue after their owner was found dead in her home earlier this month.
“So, an update on the Miracle 9, all have made it and hopefully they won't suffer any long-term problems,” said a rescue company spokesperson.
“We can't thank everyone enough for their support, the fosterers for their dedication and of course Trio Vet's for their amazing care of these miracle 9.
“We really didn't think all would make it through.
You may also want to watch:
“They have a long way to go yet, but were positive they will go from strength to strength.
“Their owner was found deceased, we assumed she had no family due to the time she’s been passed and the terrible living conditions for both owner and dogs.”
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 6 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 7 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash