Pets saved in horrifying rescue: ‘We didn’t think they would make it’
- Credit: Ravenswood Pet Rescue
Nine pets saved from a “horrific situation” after their owner died, along with 26 other dogs, “have a long way to go”, according to veterinary surgeons.
The “Miracle 9” were saved by Wisbech-based Ravenswood Pet Rescue after their owner was found dead in her home earlier this month.
“So, an update on the Miracle 9, all have made it and hopefully they won't suffer any long-term problems,” said a rescue company spokesperson.
“We can't thank everyone enough for their support, the fosterers for their dedication and of course Trio Vet's for their amazing care of these miracle 9.
“We really didn't think all would make it through.
You may also want to watch:
“They have a long way to go yet, but were positive they will go from strength to strength.
“Their owner was found deceased, we assumed she had no family due to the time she’s been passed and the terrible living conditions for both owner and dogs.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires