Unattended cooking causes house fire in Mount Pleasant Road, Wisbech

Unattended cooking causes house fire in Mount Pleasant Road, Wisbech

Unattended cooking causes house fire in Mount Pleasant Road, Wisbech - Credit: Archant

Unattended cooking caused a house to catch fire in Mount Pleasant Road, Wisbech on Saturday morning.

All people were safely out of the house by the time two crews from Wisbech arrived at around 11.22am.

Smoke was coming from the back of the house and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel and jet to extinguish the fire.

The cause of the fire was accidental and crews returned to their station by 12.40pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter