TYDD GOTE: Man appeals for return of Alaskan malamute dog stolen from front garden of home
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight. The dog s owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote. Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm yesterda
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight.
The dog's owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote.
Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm yesterday from Mr Howling's home - Cottage Shop, Main Road.
Mr Howling said: "He has never run off before, so someone must have taken him and shut the gate afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
"I think someone may have taken him for breeding, but he has been neutered so he will be of no use to anyone. I am worried he will just be abandoned somewhere as a result."
Big Ted is grey and white, and wears a blue collar with a tag. He is also micro-chipped. Mr Howling has owned Big Ted since he was a puppy.
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor
Mr Howling said: "He is very distinctive."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact Mr Howling on 01945 420282.