TYDD GOTE: Man appeals for return of Alaskan malamute dog stolen from front garden of home
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight. The dog s owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote. Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm yesterda
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight.
The dog's owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote.
Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm yesterday from Mr Howling's home - Cottage Shop, Main Road.
Mr Howling said: "He has never run off before, so someone must have taken him and shut the gate afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
"I think someone may have taken him for breeding, but he has been neutered so he will be of no use to anyone. I am worried he will just be abandoned somewhere as a result."
Big Ted is grey and white, and wears a blue collar with a tag. He is also micro-chipped. Mr Howling has owned Big Ted since he was a puppy.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Mr Howling said: "He is very distinctive."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact Mr Howling on 01945 420282.