TYDD GOTE: Big Ted the Alaskan Malamute is found - and back home with owners
BIG Ted the Alaskan malamute is back home with his Fenland owners – after he was heard crying in a garden in King s Lynn. He is home with owner Michael Howling in Tydd Gote, but has lost a lot of weight. A woman in Goodwin s Road, King s Lynn, called poli
BIG Ted the Alaskan malamute is back home with his Fenland owners - after he was heard crying in a garden in King's Lynn.
He is home with owner Michael Howling in Tydd Gote, but has lost a lot of weight.
A woman in Goodwin's Road, King's Lynn, called police on Monday about reports of a dog crying in a garden opposite her house.
Police arrived and, after a microchip was scanned, Big Ted returned home.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm just so pleased he's home, and that's all that matters," said Mr Howling. "He has lost a lot of weight, but that can be sorted.
"Big Ted ate all the officers' packed lunches in the police station after he was found."
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
Mr Howling has now sent a bouquet to the woman who called police.
• Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding Big Ted's theft.