TYDD GOTE: Big Ted the Alaskan Malamute is found - and back home with owners
BIG Ted the Alaskan malamute is back home with his Fenland owners – after he was heard crying in a garden in King s Lynn. He is home with owner Michael Howling in Tydd Gote, but has lost a lot of weight. A woman in Goodwin s Road, King s Lynn, called poli
BIG Ted the Alaskan malamute is back home with his Fenland owners - after he was heard crying in a garden in King's Lynn.
He is home with owner Michael Howling in Tydd Gote, but has lost a lot of weight.
A woman in Goodwin's Road, King's Lynn, called police on Monday about reports of a dog crying in a garden opposite her house.
Police arrived and, after a microchip was scanned, Big Ted returned home.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm just so pleased he's home, and that's all that matters," said Mr Howling. "He has lost a lot of weight, but that can be sorted.
"Big Ted ate all the officers' packed lunches in the police station after he was found."
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
Mr Howling has now sent a bouquet to the woman who called police.
• Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding Big Ted's theft.