TYDD GOTE: Alaskan malamute dog stolen from the front garden of owner's home
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight. The dog s owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote. Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thu
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight.
The dog's owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote.
Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thursday from Mr Howling's home - Cottage Shop, Main Road.
Mr Howling said: "He has never run off before, so someone must have taken him and shut the gate afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
"I think someone may have taken him for breeding, but he has been neutered so he will be of no use to anyone. I am worried he will just be abandoned somewhere as a result."
Big Ted is grey and white, and wears a blue collar with a tag. He is also micro-chipped. Mr Howling has owned Big Ted since he was a puppy.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
Mr Howling said: "He is very distinctive."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact Mr Howling on 01945 420282.