TYDD GOTE: Alaskan malamute dog stolen from the front garden of owner's home
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight. The dog s owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote. Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thu
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight.
The dog's owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote.
Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thursday from Mr Howling's home - Cottage Shop, Main Road.
Mr Howling said: "He has never run off before, so someone must have taken him and shut the gate afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
"I think someone may have taken him for breeding, but he has been neutered so he will be of no use to anyone. I am worried he will just be abandoned somewhere as a result."
Big Ted is grey and white, and wears a blue collar with a tag. He is also micro-chipped. Mr Howling has owned Big Ted since he was a puppy.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
Mr Howling said: "He is very distinctive."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact Mr Howling on 01945 420282.