TYDD GOTE: Alaskan malamute dog stolen from the front garden of owner's home
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight. The dog s owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote. Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thu
AN Alaskan malamute dog was stolen from the front garden of a home in a Fenland village in daylight.
The dog's owner, Michael Howling, has now pleaded for Big Ted to be returned safely to his home in Tydd Gote.
Big Ted was stolen between noon-1pm last Thursday from Mr Howling's home - Cottage Shop, Main Road.
Mr Howling said: "He has never run off before, so someone must have taken him and shut the gate afterwards.
"I think someone may have taken him for breeding, but he has been neutered so he will be of no use to anyone. I am worried he will just be abandoned somewhere as a result."
Big Ted is grey and white, and wears a blue collar with a tag. He is also micro-chipped. Mr Howling has owned Big Ted since he was a puppy.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 6 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Missing woman back home
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
Mr Howling said: "He is very distinctive."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact Mr Howling on 01945 420282.