Two Wisbech friends who only went into business four years ago have set up their second nursery in grounds of farm
Two friends have set up their second day nursery on the site of a small farm.
Last week, Kate Thorpe and Michelle Bailey opened Krazy Dayz nursery at Oak Tree Farm in Walpole St Andrew.
They are holding an open days on Saturday (10.30-1.30pm) and Sunday (1-3pm) for anyone who may be interested in having a look around or have a need for childcare.
The pair opened their first nursery in a Walsoken warehouse four years ago. It proved so popular that the nursery has gone from 44 to 68 places.
Mrs Bailey said: “When we first started the plan was to run the nursery from our homes but we brought too many toys.
You may also want to watch:
“We found the warehouse and built inside and have expanded from there.
“When an opportunity arose to look and take on another setting located a few miles away over the Norfolk boarder in Walpole St Andrew we both couldn’t resist.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Share your views on our newspaper via reader survey
- 5 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 6 Woman ‘drink driver’ arrested for having no licence or insurance
- 7 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 8 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 9 Man who died in road crash is named
- 10 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
“The buildings were previously used as a nursery which closed in 2012 and is located on a small rural farm.
“It is a 64 place setting which offers flexible full day care to children aged from birth to five years as well as breakfast.”
For more information about the nursery, call 01945 738083.