Two treated for smoke inhalation after Walsoken flat fire
- Credit: Archant
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a flat caught fire in Walsoken on Thursday.
At about 1.15pm, one crew from Wisbech and one crew from King Lynn South in Norfolk were called to a fire on Kirkgate Street.
Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a flat measuring around 20 by 10 metres.
Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a hose reel.
The crews returned to their stations by 2.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 4 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka