Two treated for smoke inhalation after Walsoken flat fire
- Credit: Archant
Two people were treated for smoke inhalation after a flat caught fire in Walsoken on Thursday.
At about 1.15pm, one crew from Wisbech and one crew from King Lynn South in Norfolk were called to a fire on Kirkgate Street.
Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a flat measuring around 20 by 10 metres.
Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a hose reel.
The crews returned to their stations by 2.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager