Two teenagers arrested in connection with serious Wisbech assault
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with the serious assault of a man in a Wisbech churchyard.
The two boys, aged 15 and 16, both from the town, were arrested on Monday afternoon after a man was seriously assaulted and hospitalised in Church Terrace, on Friday (March 1).
Both have been released on bail to return to the Kings Lynn Police Investigations Centre (PIC) on March 29.
The victim, who is in his 50s, remains in hospital with serious injuries in a stable condition.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “Two teenage boys, aged 15 and 16, both from Wisbech, were arrested Monday afternoon in connection with the serious assault in Church Terrace on Friday (1 March).
You may also want to watch:
“Both have been released on bail to return to the Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre (PIC) on 29 March.
“The victim remains in hospital in a stable condition.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family