Two teenagers arrested in connection with serious Wisbech assault
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with the serious assault of a man in a Wisbech churchyard.
The two boys, aged 15 and 16, both from the town, were arrested on Monday afternoon after a man was seriously assaulted and hospitalised in Church Terrace, on Friday (March 1).
Both have been released on bail to return to the Kings Lynn Police Investigations Centre (PIC) on March 29.
The victim, who is in his 50s, remains in hospital with serious injuries in a stable condition.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “Two teenage boys, aged 15 and 16, both from Wisbech, were arrested Monday afternoon in connection with the serious assault in Church Terrace on Friday (1 March).
You may also want to watch:
“Both have been released on bail to return to the Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre (PIC) on 29 March.
“The victim remains in hospital in a stable condition.”
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 6 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 7 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 8 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant