Two people injured after vehicles end up in dyke on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Two people were left injured after two separate collisions on a Guyhirn road last night.
In the first collision, on Mouth Lane, two people suffered minor injuries after their vehicle went into a dyke.
Police and an East of England Ambulance Service team assisted with the incident.
A police spokesman said: “We were called yesterday at 3.26pm to reports of a one vehicle RTC on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn.
“Two people were taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with slight injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
The second crash, in which no-one was injured, saw another vehicle go in to the same dyke.
Drivers were warned to approach with care and a recovery vehicle later arrived on the scene and one lane of the road was closed while the car was pulled out of the dyke.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in