Two people injured after vehicles end up in dyke on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Two people were left injured after two separate collisions on a Guyhirn road last night.
In the first collision, on Mouth Lane, two people suffered minor injuries after their vehicle went into a dyke.
Police and an East of England Ambulance Service team assisted with the incident.
A police spokesman said: “We were called yesterday at 3.26pm to reports of a one vehicle RTC on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn.
“Two people were taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with slight injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
The second crash, in which no-one was injured, saw another vehicle go in to the same dyke.
Drivers were warned to approach with care and a recovery vehicle later arrived on the scene and one lane of the road was closed while the car was pulled out of the dyke.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease