Two people injured after vehicles end up in dyke on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Two people were left injured after two separate collisions on a Guyhirn road last night.
In the first collision, on Mouth Lane, two people suffered minor injuries after their vehicle went into a dyke.
Police and an East of England Ambulance Service team assisted with the incident.
A police spokesman said: “We were called yesterday at 3.26pm to reports of a one vehicle RTC on Mouth Lane, Guyhirn.
“Two people were taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with slight injuries.”
You may also want to watch:
The second crash, in which no-one was injured, saw another vehicle go in to the same dyke.
Drivers were warned to approach with care and a recovery vehicle later arrived on the scene and one lane of the road was closed while the car was pulled out of the dyke.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured