Two men injured after crash involving three vans and a lorry on A47 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been injured after a four vehicle collision, involving a lorry and three vans, on the A47 at Guyhirn.
South Brink was closed for around an hour because of the accident, which took place near Nettle Bank at 2.10pm.
The crash, which is the second in two days to block the roundabout, caused delays in both directions. Bus services were also affected as a result.
There is no detail of the severity of the men’s injuries at this stage.
An eyewitness said on social media: “Didn’t look too bad so don’t think it’s going to cause long delays but traffic is heavy ATM.
You may also want to watch:
“Traffic from Wisbech to Guyhirn is slow moving.”
- 1 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 2 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'