Two men injured after crash involving three vans and a lorry on A47 at Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been injured after a four vehicle collision, involving a lorry and three vans, on the A47 at Guyhirn.
South Brink was closed for around an hour because of the accident, which took place near Nettle Bank at 2.10pm.
The crash, which is the second in two days to block the roundabout, caused delays in both directions. Bus services were also affected as a result.
There is no detail of the severity of the men’s injuries at this stage.
An eyewitness said on social media: “Didn’t look too bad so don’t think it’s going to cause long delays but traffic is heavy ATM.
You may also want to watch:
“Traffic from Wisbech to Guyhirn is slow moving.”
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 8 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 9 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims