‘All fun and games until someone falls’: Two men caught on camera dangerously climbing and sliding down rooftops in Wisbech
- Credit: MARIUS MAGILA
A shocking piece of video has emerged of two young men risking their lives climbing up and sliding down rooftops near the Horse Fair in Wisbech.
One resident filmed the pair running along the roof of the Job Centre in the town before they began to walk along the top of people’s homes nearby.
The two young men, sporting black and grey tracksuits, can be seen dangerously sliding down the rooftops, knocking tiles down to the ground below.
The brave duo has been branded “stupid” by people on social media after the clip was shared in the local Facebook discussion group.
One person, who thought they heard the men, said: “I could hear footsteps on the roof round the Crescent earlier, must have been the same people.”
You may also want to watch:
Another joked: “They could at least work while they are up on these roofs... take a mop up there with them and clean off some pigeon [poo].”
A man who spotted his house in the video said that he had just spent “a load of money” refurbishing his home after he was “getting leaks”.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
He said: “That’s one of mine! We just spent a load of money refurbing that house and have had to send roofers up on there a couple of times.
“We couldn’t work out why we were getting leaks, my tenants mentioned they thought someone was on roof. Thank you for posting this [video].”
We have asked Cambridgeshire Police about this incident, but they say no reports have been made.