Two collisions in Wisbech within 10 minutes on Christmas Eve leads to police warning
- Credit: Archant
Police issued a warning to drivers after they were called to two separate collisions in Wisbech within ten minutes of each other on Christmas Eve.
The first incident, which happened at 11.40am in Stow Road, was a “single-vehicle collision where a car had gone into a ditch,” said police. “One person suffered slight injuries.”
The second incident, which happened just five minutes later in Lynn Road, was “a collision involving a motorbike and a car. One person was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.”
Fenland Police tweeted on the day: “Two RTC’s Wisbech in ten minutes!
“Please take care today with roads busy.
You may also want to watch:
“It is definitely not the way you want to start your Christmas.”
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- 3 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
- 4 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 5 Man taken to hospital after road rage incident
- 6 Emma’s marathon raises hundreds for hospice charity in memory of her dad
- 7 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Sexual assault claims made against 15 Cambridgeshire police officers
- 10 Nikki prepares to brave the shave for cancer-battling daughter-in-law