Two collisions in Wisbech within 10 minutes on Christmas Eve leads to police warning
- Credit: Archant
Police issued a warning to drivers after they were called to two separate collisions in Wisbech within ten minutes of each other on Christmas Eve.
The first incident, which happened at 11.40am in Stow Road, was a “single-vehicle collision where a car had gone into a ditch,” said police. “One person suffered slight injuries.”
The second incident, which happened just five minutes later in Lynn Road, was “a collision involving a motorbike and a car. One person was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.”
Fenland Police tweeted on the day: “Two RTC’s Wisbech in ten minutes!
“Please take care today with roads busy.
You may also want to watch:
“It is definitely not the way you want to start your Christmas.”
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
- 5 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 6 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 7 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 8 Runners caught in their 'runderwear' for Three Counties
- 9 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 10 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region