Two collisions in Wisbech within 10 minutes on Christmas Eve leads to police warning
- Credit: Archant
Police issued a warning to drivers after they were called to two separate collisions in Wisbech within ten minutes of each other on Christmas Eve.
The first incident, which happened at 11.40am in Stow Road, was a “single-vehicle collision where a car had gone into a ditch,” said police. “One person suffered slight injuries.”
The second incident, which happened just five minutes later in Lynn Road, was “a collision involving a motorbike and a car. One person was taken to hospital with serious but not life-threatening injuries.”
Fenland Police tweeted on the day: “Two RTC’s Wisbech in ten minutes!
“Please take care today with roads busy.
You may also want to watch:
“It is definitely not the way you want to start your Christmas.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 5 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year