Twinkle-toed former pupil returns to Thomas Clarkson Academy as dance teacher
- Credit: Archant
A former pupil has returned to Thomas Clarkson Academy on the other side of the desk as a dance teacher.
Nathan White left the former Queen’s School in 2007 where he gained an A* in GCSE Dance.
He went on to achieve BTec qualifications in Dance and Musical Theatre and a BA Hons in Dance (Performing Arts) from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.
After working as a dance captain at a French holiday park, Mr White returned to Wisbech where he performed in local shows and volunteered at the academy helping with dance lessons.
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to do something I love every day which is teaching and doing dance and seeing the same spark that I had in some of the students.”
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Tarsitano, head of expressive arts, who taught Mr White when he was a student at the school, said: “It is great to see a talented past pupil returning to the school to share his passion for dance with the students and inspire them to follow their dreams.”
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 3 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 6 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 7 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 10 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite