Twinkle-toed former pupil returns to Thomas Clarkson Academy as dance teacher
- Credit: Archant
A former pupil has returned to Thomas Clarkson Academy on the other side of the desk as a dance teacher.
Nathan White left the former Queen’s School in 2007 where he gained an A* in GCSE Dance.
He went on to achieve BTec qualifications in Dance and Musical Theatre and a BA Hons in Dance (Performing Arts) from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.
After working as a dance captain at a French holiday park, Mr White returned to Wisbech where he performed in local shows and volunteered at the academy helping with dance lessons.
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to do something I love every day which is teaching and doing dance and seeing the same spark that I had in some of the students.”
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Tarsitano, head of expressive arts, who taught Mr White when he was a student at the school, said: “It is great to see a talented past pupil returning to the school to share his passion for dance with the students and inspire them to follow their dreams.”
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka