Twinkle-toed former pupil returns to Thomas Clarkson Academy as dance teacher
- Credit: Archant
A former pupil has returned to Thomas Clarkson Academy on the other side of the desk as a dance teacher.
Nathan White left the former Queen’s School in 2007 where he gained an A* in GCSE Dance.
He went on to achieve BTec qualifications in Dance and Musical Theatre and a BA Hons in Dance (Performing Arts) from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.
After working as a dance captain at a French holiday park, Mr White returned to Wisbech where he performed in local shows and volunteered at the academy helping with dance lessons.
He said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to do something I love every day which is teaching and doing dance and seeing the same spark that I had in some of the students.”
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Tarsitano, head of expressive arts, who taught Mr White when he was a student at the school, said: “It is great to see a talented past pupil returning to the school to share his passion for dance with the students and inspire them to follow their dreams.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter