Turners support British organic carrots campaign
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire-based transport company Turners has teamed up with growers to promote British organic carrots on their lorries.
They are currently advertising on three of their vehicles with more to appear on the roads later in the season.
The promotion is part of a new nationwide campaign to promote British organic carrots on behalf of the grower base.
Oliver Watts, commercial lead for the campaign, said: “The main objective behind this campaign is to raise awareness about the benefits of British organic carrots.
“We hope initiatives such as this will encourage a deeper understanding of the difference between organic and conventional produce, with a particular focus on the carrot category.”
You may also want to watch:
Turners are one of the largest haulage companies in the UK.
Paul Day, managing director at Turners, said: “We work with many fresh produce businesses and we’re always keen to ensure fruit and vegetables are promoted for the health of the nation.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
“We’re delighted to work with British organic carrot growers to encourage the consumption of fresh produce in the UK.”