Turkeys stolen from Wisbech poultry farm
THIEVES stole 40 turkeys from a farm.
The Norfolk Bronze Turkeys, which were small and only young, were taken from an isolated poultry farm in New Drove, North Brink, Wisbech on Monday, July 14.
Farmers on the site discovered the animals were missing after counting the number of turkeys they have on the farm.
Police are currently reviewing CCTV footage and have appealed for information about the theft.
In particular they are interested to know whether anyone has been offered turkeys for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with details should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres