Turkeys stolen from Wisbech poultry farm
THIEVES stole 40 turkeys from a farm.
The Norfolk Bronze Turkeys, which were small and only young, were taken from an isolated poultry farm in New Drove, North Brink, Wisbech on Monday, July 14.
Farmers on the site discovered the animals were missing after counting the number of turkeys they have on the farm.
Police are currently reviewing CCTV footage and have appealed for information about the theft.
In particular they are interested to know whether anyone has been offered turkeys for sale.
Anyone with details should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Academy students pitch to the ‘dragons’ for new sports club
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet