Turkeys stolen from Wisbech poultry farm
THIEVES stole 40 turkeys from a farm.
The Norfolk Bronze Turkeys, which were small and only young, were taken from an isolated poultry farm in New Drove, North Brink, Wisbech on Monday, July 14.
Farmers on the site discovered the animals were missing after counting the number of turkeys they have on the farm.
Police are currently reviewing CCTV footage and have appealed for information about the theft.
In particular they are interested to know whether anyone has been offered turkeys for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with details should contact Cambridgeshire Police on 0345 456 4564.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Cambridgeshire care homes back compulsory Covid-19 jabs for staff