Try out penny farthings, tandems and more when cycling roadshow comes to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A cycling roadshow is coming to Wisbech later this month.
As part of the Cambridgeshire Festival of Cycling 2015, enthusiasts will get to try out a range of bikes including cargo bikes, tricycles, tandems, family pedalabouts, recumbents, penny farthings, a bike bus, a circular ‘conference cycle’ and many more.
The roadshow will be at the Market Square on May 31, Wisbech Festival at the Crescent on June 7 and Thomas Clarkson Academy on June 28 (10am-4pm each day).
The festival aims to encourage people to try cycling more often and to give cycling organisations and retailers the chance to promote cycling to the Cambridgeshire public.
There will also be plenty for existing cyclists, including free bike checks and basic service by professional mechanics and the opportunity to make contact with other cycling groups and cycle training professionals.
You may also want to watch:
The events will also include a selection of special bikes for people with disabilities.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic