Try out penny farthings, tandems and more when cycling roadshow comes to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A cycling roadshow is coming to Wisbech later this month.
As part of the Cambridgeshire Festival of Cycling 2015, enthusiasts will get to try out a range of bikes including cargo bikes, tricycles, tandems, family pedalabouts, recumbents, penny farthings, a bike bus, a circular ‘conference cycle’ and many more.
The roadshow will be at the Market Square on May 31, Wisbech Festival at the Crescent on June 7 and Thomas Clarkson Academy on June 28 (10am-4pm each day).
The festival aims to encourage people to try cycling more often and to give cycling organisations and retailers the chance to promote cycling to the Cambridgeshire public.
There will also be plenty for existing cyclists, including free bike checks and basic service by professional mechanics and the opportunity to make contact with other cycling groups and cycle training professionals.
The events will also include a selection of special bikes for people with disabilities.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home