Motorcyclist, 17, dies after hitting a road sign near King's Lynn
- Credit: Google Maps
A 17-year-old motorcyclist has died following a collision with a street sign near King's Lynn.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident which happened in Clenchwarton in the early hours of Sunday morning.
It happened shortly after 2.30am on Main Road, near to the junction of Station Road, when the boy was heading in the direction of King’s Lynn and collided with a street sign before ending up in a field.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information regarding the manner of driving of two motorcyclists prior to the incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Nic Metcalf in the serious collision investigation unit on 101 or via email: Nicholas.Metcalf@suffolk.police.uk quoting incident NC-29082021-49.
Alternatively, the public can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 6 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 7 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told