A14 lorry driver fails drugs test
- Credit: Police
Police stopped a lorry on the A14 at Cambridge tonight and the driver promptly failed a drug test.
The lorry was spotted earlier by other motorists who reported the erratic driving.
“Stopped A14 Cambs,” police tweeted.
“Calls from public regarding very poor driving.
“Driver promptly failed a drug wipe.”
You may also want to watch:
The photograph of the lorry was tweeted from the official Twitter account for the Beds, Cambs & Herts Roads Policing Unit.
They urge drivers to not use Twitter to report incidents. Dial 101 or 999 in an emergency
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 9 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in hospital for first time since August