A142 at Chatteris re-opens after motorcyclist injured
- Credit: Terry Harris
A motorcyclist was seriously injured today on the A142 at Chatteris today.
It is thought the motorcyclist was part of a group of other motorcyclists out for a Sunday trip when he lost control of his machine.
Motorists stopped to give first aid until the emergency services arrived.
The road has just re-opened.
Police and emergency services attended the scene and diversions were put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The collision happened at the junction of the B1098.
A police spokesman said traffic was diverted through the town for a time but the road has since re-opened.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 9 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online