Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Three vehicles have collided on the A141 between March and Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire.
It happened just after 3pm where one of the cars left the road and entered a ditch.
A spokesperson for Fenland police has said: " We were called at 3.07pm today (24 September) with reports of a collision involving three vehicles on the A141 between March and Guyhirn.
“One of the vehicles left the road and is in a ditch.
“Officers and paramedics have attended the scene, but details of an injuries are unclear at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has been closed while the incident is dealt with and recovery of the vehicles takes place.”
The collision happened near the Twenty Foot Road Junction.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
Vehicles are being diverted around the area to complete their journeys.
They're advised to avoid the area while police work.
A spokesperson for Fenland Police said: "Please avoid the area at this time.
"We will update when the road is open again."