A10 between Ely and Littleport to close at night for roadworks
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
Stretches of the A10 between Ely and Littleport will be closed overnight during the summer to improve the road surface.
The essential roadworks will be carried out over August and September between 9pm and 5am.
This includes some weekends.
The project will be carried out in two phases and diversions will be in place for drivers.
Resurfacing the stretch from the A1101 roundabout to the Grange Lane roundabout will start early August and is expected to finish mid-August.
Then, works between Grange Lane roundabout to Ely Leisure Park will start early September and is expected to finish late September.
Cambridgeshire County Council says nearby residents and businesses have been informed and they will be able to access their properties throughout.
- 1 Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 3 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 7 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 8 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
The improvements have been scheduled overnight to reduce disruption with other works on the A10 between Stretham and Milton.