Tractor driver released under investigation until October 31 after collision in which a man in his 30s died
- Credit: Archant
A tractor driver arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving has been bailed by Norfolk Police until October 31.
The man, in his 50s, will return to King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre following the collision in which a passenger in a Vauxhall, a man in his 30s, died. The driver and a young child sustained minor injuries.
The collision happened on Wisbech Road, Outwell, at around 9.10am on October 10. Police said the Vauxhall had been involved in a collision with a tractor.
Wisbech Road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident. The road was reopened at just after 2:20pm.
Roads policing officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
They also want to know if witnesses can help them to establish the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the incident or from anyone who may have captured the incident on dash-cam.
Contact Andrew Hughes in the Serious Collision Investigation Team by email at Andrew.Hughes@norfolk.pnn.police.uk or via 101 quoting incident number 109 of 10 October 2019.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 10 Illegal anglers spotted across Cambs during close season clampdown