The Only Way is Essex cast spotted filming in Norfolk
- Credit: Nicky Fowler
Cast members of reality TV show The Only Way is Essex have been spotted filming in Norfolk.
Instead of jetting off to their sunnier filming locations of Marbella and Ibiza the stars have instead been based in north Norfolk.
The group has been staying at the Dial House in Reepham and soaking in the sights of the coast.
The team, which includes Amber Turner and James 'Diags' Bennewith visited Cromer's No1 ice cream parlour as well as having a go at surfing.
Dan Edgar, Dani Imbert, Liam Gatsby, Chloe Meadows, Courtney Green and Chloe Brockett are also among the group.
The group shared Instagram images of their stay and meals at the Dial House, which have been able to accommodate the filming bubble on a socially-distanced basis.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 3 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Yellows keep up league form while reds stumble for Wisbech
- 6 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash