Arsonists torch motorcycle ‘in middle of the road’ at Horseshoe Terrace in Wisbech
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS / STREET VIEW
Firefighters were called to a residential street in Wisbech yesterday evening after arsonists set a motorcycle alight “in the middle of the road”.
Crews confirmed the blaze was deliberate after they were called just after 7.30pm on Monday, June 3 to Horseshoe Terrace in the town.
It is not yet known why the motorbike was left in the middle of the road before the attackers torched it. Fenland police are appealing for any witnesses of the incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "On arrival, firefighters found a motorcycle well alight in the middle of the road.
"Using a hose reel, the fire was extinguished and the crew returned to their station by 8.07pm. The cause of the fire was deliberate."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
Did you see what happened on Monday evening? Let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01354 661955.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election