Toffi is crowned Best Dressed Dog at Wisbech Horsefair competition
- Credit: Archant
Crufts came to Wisbech at the weekend when the Horsefair Shopping Centre held its first ever Best Dressed Dog competition.
Toffi, who was brought to the centre by her owner, Gabriele was crowned the winner by the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Garry Tibbs, who judged the competition.
Toffi’s owner won a £50 Peacock’s voucher and a Christmas hamper filled with dog treats.
The runners up, Alfie and Pucci, each won a prize that was donated by Nestle Purina Petcare.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “The Best Dressed Christmas Dog competition was a real crowd pull at the centre.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a bit of light hearted fun for the festive season and is definitely something we’ll look at running again next year.
“The dogs all looked fantastic and I want to say a big thank you to all the owners for participating.”
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 8 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level
- 10 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas