Toffi is crowned Best Dressed Dog at Wisbech Horsefair competition
- Credit: Archant
Crufts came to Wisbech at the weekend when the Horsefair Shopping Centre held its first ever Best Dressed Dog competition.
Toffi, who was brought to the centre by her owner, Gabriele was crowned the winner by the Mayor of Wisbech, Councillor Garry Tibbs, who judged the competition.
Toffi’s owner won a £50 Peacock’s voucher and a Christmas hamper filled with dog treats.
The runners up, Alfie and Pucci, each won a prize that was donated by Nestle Purina Petcare.
Kevin Smith, centre manager of the Horsefair, said: “The Best Dressed Christmas Dog competition was a real crowd pull at the centre.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a bit of light hearted fun for the festive season and is definitely something we’ll look at running again next year.
“The dogs all looked fantastic and I want to say a big thank you to all the owners for participating.”
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown