Tilney couple charged with falsely claiming more than £5,000 worth of refunds from store
- Credit: Archant
A Tilney couple have been charged with falsely obtaining thousands of pounds in refunds for products they had not bought.
Richard Foreman, 36, and Tara Foreman, 38, both of High Road, Tilney cum Islington, near King’s Lynn, appeared at Lynn magistrates’ court on Thursday, October 5.
They both faced charges of fraud by false representation to the value of £5,614.80.
It is alleged that the offences took place between September and December 2016.
Both spoke only to confirm their name, address and date of birth during the brief court hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Foreman has also been charged with theft by employee.
It is alleged she stole £265 worth of vouchers from her former workplace in Argos, King’s Lynn, between October and November 2016.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
They have been bailed to appear before King’s Lynn magistrates on Thursday, October 19.