Tilney couple charged with falsely claiming more than £5,000 worth of refunds from store
- Credit: Archant
A Tilney couple have been charged with falsely obtaining thousands of pounds in refunds for products they had not bought.
Richard Foreman, 36, and Tara Foreman, 38, both of High Road, Tilney cum Islington, near King’s Lynn, appeared at Lynn magistrates’ court on Thursday, October 5.
They both faced charges of fraud by false representation to the value of £5,614.80.
It is alleged that the offences took place between September and December 2016.
Both spoke only to confirm their name, address and date of birth during the brief court hearing.
Mrs Foreman has also been charged with theft by employee.
It is alleged she stole £265 worth of vouchers from her former workplace in Argos, King’s Lynn, between October and November 2016.
- 1 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 3 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 4 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 5 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 8 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 9 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 10 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
They have been bailed to appear before King’s Lynn magistrates on Thursday, October 19.