Tilney couple charged with falsely claiming more than £5,000 worth of refunds from store
- Credit: Archant
A Tilney couple have been charged with falsely obtaining thousands of pounds in refunds for products they had not bought.
Richard Foreman, 36, and Tara Foreman, 38, both of High Road, Tilney cum Islington, near King’s Lynn, appeared at Lynn magistrates’ court on Thursday, October 5.
They both faced charges of fraud by false representation to the value of £5,614.80.
It is alleged that the offences took place between September and December 2016.
Both spoke only to confirm their name, address and date of birth during the brief court hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Foreman has also been charged with theft by employee.
It is alleged she stole £265 worth of vouchers from her former workplace in Argos, King’s Lynn, between October and November 2016.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
They have been bailed to appear before King’s Lynn magistrates on Thursday, October 19.