Tilney couple charged with falsely claiming more than £5,000 worth of refunds from store
- Credit: Archant
A Tilney couple have been charged with falsely obtaining thousands of pounds in refunds for products they had not bought.
Richard Foreman, 36, and Tara Foreman, 38, both of High Road, Tilney cum Islington, near King’s Lynn, appeared at Lynn magistrates’ court on Thursday, October 5.
They both faced charges of fraud by false representation to the value of £5,614.80.
It is alleged that the offences took place between September and December 2016.
Both spoke only to confirm their name, address and date of birth during the brief court hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Foreman has also been charged with theft by employee.
It is alleged she stole £265 worth of vouchers from her former workplace in Argos, King’s Lynn, between October and November 2016.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
They have been bailed to appear before King’s Lynn magistrates on Thursday, October 19.