All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
- Credit: THURLOW NUNN
The new Mokka, features a bold new design language and is available as a BEV (battery electric vehicle) or with a choice of efficient petrol and diesel engines, with class-leading levels of technology and a stylish new design language.
New Mokka and the 100% electric Mokka-e showcase Vauxhall’s new design language, including the new Vauxhall Vizor front end and the new Vauxhall Griffin emblem - both of which will feature on all future Vauxhall models.
With an aerodynamic design that cuts drag by up to 16% at motorway speeds compared to the previous model, the new Mokka is even more efficient, dynamic and fun to drive.
The fully electric Mokka-e features a 50kWh battery and 100kw (136PS) electric motor to produce 260Nm of torque.
The new Mokka-e can drive for up to 201-miles on a single charge under WLTP testing and supports up to 100kW rapid charging, with an 80% charge taking just 30 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Buyers can also choose from a range of advanced petrol and diesel engines.
There are two petrol engines available, a 1.2-litre 100PS turbo combined with a six-speed manual or a more powerful 1.2-litre turbo engine capable of 130PS that is available with either a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
The two petrol engines are joined by an efficient 1.5-litre diesel, with a six-speed manual transmission combining 110PS and 250Nm of torque with impressive fuel consumption of 65.7mpg and low CO2 emissions of 114g/km under WLTP testing.
Available to order now, prices for the new Mokka start from £20,735 OTR.
All Mokka-e models feature a 50kWh lithium-ion battery and a 100kW (136PS) electric motor with 260Nm of torque as standard. The Mokka-e also comes with a standard 11kW on-board charger. Under WLTP tests, the Mokka-e has a range of up to 201 miles from a single charge.
Customers can choose between three driving modes, Normal, Eco and Sport to suit their driving requirements and energy consumption.
Each mode not only alters the throttle and steering response, but also adjusts the power and torque available.