Three young members of Fraser Dawbarns team pass law qualifications
THREE younger members of the team at law firm Fraser Dawbarns have passed professional qualifications in law. Two of them, Jenny Westrop and Erika Perrin have completed Legal Practise Courses and will now join the team of solicitors. Jenny joined the firm
THREE younger members of the team at law firm Fraser Dawbarns have passed professional qualifications in law.
Two of them, Jenny Westrop and Erika Perrin have completed Legal Practise Courses and will now join the team of solicitors.
Jenny joined the firm in 2006 having attained a First Class Honours Degree in Law at Essex University.
Whilst working closely with Partner John Aitken, she continued her studies and obtained her Legal Practise Course (LPC) from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
Jenny now hopes to enjoy a long and successful career with the firm specialising in the commercial and corporate sector.
Erika Perrin has become a key part of the Family Law team since joining the firm. Originally coming to the firm with a degree in Business and Tourism, Erika studied at De Montfort University for a Post Graduate Diploma in Law and then completed her LPC this year.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 2 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 3 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 4 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 5 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 6 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 7 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 8 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active
- 9 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 10 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
Erika continues to specialise in all aspects of Family Law, having built up a strong reputation as a knowledgeable and compassionate advocate in one of the most challenging areas of the legal profession.
The third member of the trio, Sarah Bridgeland, qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, which will expand her role working with Managing Partner David Ball in the firms' busy Probate department.
David said: "Fraser Dawbarns is now one of the largest practices in the Fenland and West Norfolk area employing 120 people. With a firm of our size it is imperative we continue to invest in our younger members of staff so we can continue to deliver a high quality service in the future"
Fraser Dawbarns has offices in March, Wisbech, King's Lynn and Downham Market.