Three vehicle crash leaves wreckage across A47
- Credit: Fenland Police
Motorists were urged to take extra care following an accident on the A47.
Police were called to reports of an accident on the Wisbech bypass at shortly after 2pm today (October 27).
Officers from both Cambridgeshire and Norfolk were called to deal with the collision involving three vehicles that occurred between the Elm Hall roundabout and Broad End Road.
Fire crews from Cambridgeshire dealt with the aftermath of the crash that left the vehicles aand wreckage stun across the dual carriageway.
One of the drivers suffered a slight injury in the collision that involved both cars and a van.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy traffic was reported on the westbound carriageway from A1101 Elm High Road to the junction wuith the B198.
In a Tweet Fenland police said: "Please approach with care."
- Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition