Three promotions at Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors
- Credit: Archant
Three staff members at the Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors are celebrating their promotions.
Lorraine Campbell and Claire James have been made partners, and Sarah Gregory an associate.
All three started their careers as either office juniors or junior secretaries and have worked their way up to become legal secretaries or legal assistants.
They have also passed the exams with Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become chartered legal executives.
Claire and Lorraine both specialise in residential property law.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah is a full accredited member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
She has also studied for and obtained a diploma in trust and estates law from the Society of the Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
She is a registered trust and estate practitioner and has also been promoted to head of probate department.
The company also has offices in Thetford, Peterborough and King’s Lynn.
Visit www.mcp-law.co.uk for more information.