Three promotions at Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors
- Credit: Archant
Three staff members at the Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors are celebrating their promotions.
Lorraine Campbell and Claire James have been made partners, and Sarah Gregory an associate.
All three started their careers as either office juniors or junior secretaries and have worked their way up to become legal secretaries or legal assistants.
They have also passed the exams with Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become chartered legal executives.
Claire and Lorraine both specialise in residential property law.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah is a full accredited member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
She has also studied for and obtained a diploma in trust and estates law from the Society of the Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
She is a registered trust and estate practitioner and has also been promoted to head of probate department.
The company also has offices in Thetford, Peterborough and King’s Lynn.
Visit www.mcp-law.co.uk for more information.