Three promotions at Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors
- Credit: Archant
Three staff members at the Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors are celebrating their promotions.
Lorraine Campbell and Claire James have been made partners, and Sarah Gregory an associate.
All three started their careers as either office juniors or junior secretaries and have worked their way up to become legal secretaries or legal assistants.
They have also passed the exams with Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become chartered legal executives.
Claire and Lorraine both specialise in residential property law.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah is a full accredited member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
She has also studied for and obtained a diploma in trust and estates law from the Society of the Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
She is a registered trust and estate practitioner and has also been promoted to head of probate department.
The company also has offices in Thetford, Peterborough and King’s Lynn.
Visit www.mcp-law.co.uk for more information.