Three promotions at Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors
- Credit: Archant
Three staff members at the Wisbech branch of Metcalfe Copeman and Pettefar solicitors are celebrating their promotions.
Lorraine Campbell and Claire James have been made partners, and Sarah Gregory an associate.
All three started their careers as either office juniors or junior secretaries and have worked their way up to become legal secretaries or legal assistants.
They have also passed the exams with Chartered Institute of Legal Executives to become chartered legal executives.
Claire and Lorraine both specialise in residential property law.
Sarah is a full accredited member of the Solicitors for the Elderly.
She has also studied for and obtained a diploma in trust and estates law from the Society of the Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- 1 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Driver cleared by reason of insanity over death of Louis Thorold
- 4 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
- 5 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 6 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 7 NHS staff praised for ‘virtually eliminating’ long waiting times
- 8 How you can treat and prevent heatstroke in your pets
- 9 Voi trial ‘confuses people’ about illegal e-scooters
- 10 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
She is a registered trust and estate practitioner and has also been promoted to head of probate department.
The company also has offices in Thetford, Peterborough and King’s Lynn.
Visit www.mcp-law.co.uk for more information.