Three people arrested in connection with King’s Lynn murder
THREE people have been arrested in connection with the murder of David Williams, who was found dead at a house in King’s Lynn over the weekend.
A 27-year-old man was arrested at West Norfolk council’s offices in King’s Lynn this lunchtime in connection with the death.
Three people are now being held over the death of Mr Williams, 31, who was found at his home in Leicester Avenue, Gaywood, on Saturday afternoon.
A 27-year-old man from the King’s Lynn area and a 36-year-old woman from the Great Yarmouth area were arrested yesterday on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
A Home Office post mortem confirmed that Mr Williams died from stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team were called in on Saturday afternoon, as officers confirmed the death was being treated as murder.
Police said members of Mr Williams’s family had been informed of his death and were being supported by family liaison officers.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 5 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 6 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 7 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 8 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 9 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 10 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone