THREE HOLES: Ellie's leading the way in karate - teaching children and adults
SHE S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate – she teaches children and adults. Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in Se
SHE'S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate - she teaches children and adults.
Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in September.
Her mum Karen said: "Ellie started karate to increase self-confidence and to keep fit.
"But she has not looked back since she started, and so she didn't lose interest after getting her black belt she took a coaching course."
You may also want to watch:
Ellie attends the Samurai Black Belt Karate School on Wednesdays at Beaupre Primary School in Outwell.
There are two sessions - the first is her class, but in the second she regularly has her own group. She coaches beginners, from young children to adults.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 3 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 8 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
Ellie said: "I normally look after between 10 and 12 people. I don't get nervous any more, I'm used to it."
Chief instructor Steve King said: "Ellie is doing very well. She is a confident girl and coaching has given her something extra to focus on.