THREE HOLES: Ellie's leading the way in karate - teaching children and adults
SHE S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate – she teaches children and adults. Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in Se
SHE'S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate - she teaches children and adults.
Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in September.
Her mum Karen said: "Ellie started karate to increase self-confidence and to keep fit.
"But she has not looked back since she started, and so she didn't lose interest after getting her black belt she took a coaching course."
You may also want to watch:
Ellie attends the Samurai Black Belt Karate School on Wednesdays at Beaupre Primary School in Outwell.
There are two sessions - the first is her class, but in the second she regularly has her own group. She coaches beginners, from young children to adults.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
Ellie said: "I normally look after between 10 and 12 people. I don't get nervous any more, I'm used to it."
Chief instructor Steve King said: "Ellie is doing very well. She is a confident girl and coaching has given her something extra to focus on.