THREE HOLES: Ellie's leading the way in karate - teaching children and adults
SHE S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate – she teaches children and adults. Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in Se
SHE'S just 11 years old, but black-belt Ellie Hall is leading the way when it comes to karate - she teaches children and adults.
Ellie, from Three Holes, has taken part in karate since she was five years old and secured her Junior 1st Dan black belt in September.
Her mum Karen said: "Ellie started karate to increase self-confidence and to keep fit.
"But she has not looked back since she started, and so she didn't lose interest after getting her black belt she took a coaching course."
You may also want to watch:
Ellie attends the Samurai Black Belt Karate School on Wednesdays at Beaupre Primary School in Outwell.
There are two sessions - the first is her class, but in the second she regularly has her own group. She coaches beginners, from young children to adults.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Ellie said: "I normally look after between 10 and 12 people. I don't get nervous any more, I'm used to it."
Chief instructor Steve King said: "Ellie is doing very well. She is a confident girl and coaching has given her something extra to focus on.