Three Holes Acorn Club members raise £1,600 for local first responders
- Credit: Archant
Members of Three Holes Acorn Club presented a cheque for £1600 to the local first responders.
This amount will be used to purchase equipment for use in vital life saving situations.
Money was raised by members and friends in fundraising events throughout the previous year.
Formerly the Women’s Institute, the club holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker or art/craft demonstration and raise money for local charities.
The meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Eileen Leman on 01354 638799 for more information.
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 4 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land