Three Holes Acorn Club members raise £1,600 for local first responders
- Credit: Archant
Members of Three Holes Acorn Club presented a cheque for £1600 to the local first responders.
This amount will be used to purchase equipment for use in vital life saving situations.
Money was raised by members and friends in fundraising events throughout the previous year.
Formerly the Women’s Institute, the club holds monthly meetings with a guest speaker or art/craft demonstration and raise money for local charities.
The meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Eileen Leman on 01354 638799 for more information.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 10 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site