Four people -including teenage girl - seriously injured in head-on crash
- Credit: Archant
Three adults and a teenage girl were hospitalised after a head-on collision near Thorney that also left four other children with whiplash.
The crash involving a grey Citroen C3 and a blue Land Rover Defender happened at about 7.50pm in Black Drove on Monday November 2.
The driver and sole-occupant of the Citroen, a man in his 60s, and the driver of the Land Rover, a woman in her 40s, were taken to Peterborough City Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King’s Lynn, respectively, where they remain in critical but stable conditions.
Two passengers from the Land Rover, a 13-year-old girl and a woman in her 40s, were also taken to hospital where they remain with serious injuries.
Four other children who were travelling in the Land Rover were treated at the scene for whiplash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to it, or has dashcam footage, should contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 419 of November 2.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary