Four people -including teenage girl - seriously injured in head-on crash
- Credit: Archant
Three adults and a teenage girl were hospitalised after a head-on collision near Thorney that also left four other children with whiplash.
The crash involving a grey Citroen C3 and a blue Land Rover Defender happened at about 7.50pm in Black Drove on Monday November 2.
The driver and sole-occupant of the Citroen, a man in his 60s, and the driver of the Land Rover, a woman in her 40s, were taken to Peterborough City Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King’s Lynn, respectively, where they remain in critical but stable conditions.
Two passengers from the Land Rover, a 13-year-old girl and a woman in her 40s, were also taken to hospital where they remain with serious injuries.
Four other children who were travelling in the Land Rover were treated at the scene for whiplash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to it, or has dashcam footage, should contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 419 of November 2.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 4 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000