Four people -including teenage girl - seriously injured in head-on crash
- Credit: Archant
Three adults and a teenage girl were hospitalised after a head-on collision near Thorney that also left four other children with whiplash.
The crash involving a grey Citroen C3 and a blue Land Rover Defender happened at about 7.50pm in Black Drove on Monday November 2.
The driver and sole-occupant of the Citroen, a man in his 60s, and the driver of the Land Rover, a woman in her 40s, were taken to Peterborough City Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King’s Lynn, respectively, where they remain in critical but stable conditions.
Two passengers from the Land Rover, a 13-year-old girl and a woman in her 40s, were also taken to hospital where they remain with serious injuries.
Four other children who were travelling in the Land Rover were treated at the scene for whiplash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to it, or has dashcam footage, should contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 419 of November 2.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Emporium takes business to next level
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages