Four people -including teenage girl - seriously injured in head-on crash
- Credit: Archant
Three adults and a teenage girl were hospitalised after a head-on collision near Thorney that also left four other children with whiplash.
The crash involving a grey Citroen C3 and a blue Land Rover Defender happened at about 7.50pm in Black Drove on Monday November 2.
The driver and sole-occupant of the Citroen, a man in his 60s, and the driver of the Land Rover, a woman in her 40s, were taken to Peterborough City Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, in King’s Lynn, respectively, where they remain in critical but stable conditions.
Two passengers from the Land Rover, a 13-year-old girl and a woman in her 40s, were also taken to hospital where they remain with serious injuries.
Four other children who were travelling in the Land Rover were treated at the scene for whiplash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to it, or has dashcam footage, should contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 419 of November 2.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 10 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless