Glamorous night for Thomas Clarkson Academy students at Wisbech hotel
- Credit: Archant
Beautiful dresses and sharp suits were out in force when young people from Thomas Clarkson Academy in Wisbech enjoyed their leavers prom.
The Year 11 students arrived in style for their final farewell night at Elme Hall Hotel in Wisbech.
A range of vehicles carried the pupils to the venue in style as they gathered to watch their class mates arrive.
They then enjoyed food and dancing at the hotel.
The students will receive their exam results on Thursday August 23.
You may also want to watch:
• The executive principal at Thomas Clarkson Academy has been selected for a top role supporting schools in challenging circumstances and training new teachers.
Anne Hill is a national leader of education appointed by the Department for Education. Teachers in these posts are outstanding head teachers who use their knowledge and experience to provide additional leadership capability in other schools in need of support.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 8 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 9 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 10 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
Ms Hill oversees Thomas Clarkson Academy and four other secondary schools within the Brooke Weston Trust and works closely with the Academy’s associate principal Richard Scott to drive her long-term commitment to raising standards and improving outcomes for young people in Wisbech.