Thomas Clarkson Community College students dance to the tune of Lady GaGa
YOUNG performers wowed a captive audience as they strutted their stuff on the dancefloor.
Thomas Clarkson Community College’s top performing arts students put on a show for 160 primary school kids as part of the school’s dance festival.
Their dazzling displays included country and molly dancing, the hakka, wake and shake and street dancing.
And when that was done they got the whole of the audience on their feet to teach them a dance routine to the music of pop superstar Lady GaGa.
A spokesman for the school said: “The students performed a dance that they had created themselves and which left the primary children open-mouthed with admiration.”
You may also want to watch:
However the Thomas Clarkson students will have to look over their shoulders for six-year-old Poppy Gill.
The Nene Infants’ School pupil performed a magnificent solo street dance at the event and has already been snapped up by a club to take part in the World Street Dance Championships in Blackpool later this year.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road