Thomas Clarkson Community College students dance to the tune of Lady GaGa
YOUNG performers wowed a captive audience as they strutted their stuff on the dancefloor.
Thomas Clarkson Community College’s top performing arts students put on a show for 160 primary school kids as part of the school’s dance festival.
Their dazzling displays included country and molly dancing, the hakka, wake and shake and street dancing.
And when that was done they got the whole of the audience on their feet to teach them a dance routine to the music of pop superstar Lady GaGa.
A spokesman for the school said: “The students performed a dance that they had created themselves and which left the primary children open-mouthed with admiration.”
You may also want to watch:
However the Thomas Clarkson students will have to look over their shoulders for six-year-old Poppy Gill.
The Nene Infants’ School pupil performed a magnificent solo street dance at the event and has already been snapped up by a club to take part in the World Street Dance Championships in Blackpool later this year.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 8 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months