Thomas Clarkson Academy drama students to ask ‘Whodunnit?’ in Murder Mystery evening
- Credit: Archant
‘Who did it?’ will be the question ringing around the drama department of the Thomas Clarkson Academy as they prepare to host a murder mystery evening.
Yr 12 students have formed the Sleeping Lions Theatre Company and will be acting out the entire performance with guests tasked with finding out who is guilty of the crime on Friday November 27.
Drama Teacher Julie Wilcox said: “Throughout the evening a three course meal will be served. Between courses, scenes will be acted out and the actors will visit the guest tables to be questioned.
“At the end of the night each table will say who you think the murderer is and those who guess correctly will win a prize,” she said.
Guest should arrive at 7pm and the event will start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £15, which includes the three course dinner and after dinner coffee.
To book a ticket, contact the school on 01945 585237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 4 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election