Thomas Clarkson Academy drama students to ask ‘Whodunnit?’ in Murder Mystery evening
- Credit: Archant
‘Who did it?’ will be the question ringing around the drama department of the Thomas Clarkson Academy as they prepare to host a murder mystery evening.
Yr 12 students have formed the Sleeping Lions Theatre Company and will be acting out the entire performance with guests tasked with finding out who is guilty of the crime on Friday November 27.
Drama Teacher Julie Wilcox said: “Throughout the evening a three course meal will be served. Between courses, scenes will be acted out and the actors will visit the guest tables to be questioned.
“At the end of the night each table will say who you think the murderer is and those who guess correctly will win a prize,” she said.
Guest should arrive at 7pm and the event will start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £15, which includes the three course dinner and after dinner coffee.
To book a ticket, contact the school on 01945 585237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide