Students have their say for the I Love Wisbech project
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech students are making their voices heard with ideas on how to shape the future of the town.
Young people at Thomas Clarkson Academy have come out in force to give their views to the I ? Wisbech programme.
Academy pupils submitted their views, painting a positive, optimistic picture of their town and the people who live there.
Their views will be considered as part of a wider engagement programme for Wisbech.
The I ? Wisbech programme isn’t just for students.
You may also want to watch:
Residents of all ages are encouraged to participate, either online or at various locations around the town in February and March.
More than 700 people have contributed so far. The deadline for responses is March 1.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 4 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 5 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 6 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 10 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
I ? Wisbech is a collaborative project between the county, district and town councils, local charities, a local artist and town residents. It forms part of the Wisbech 2020 Vision to regenerate the town and its surrounding area.
• Contact Russell Rolph at Support Cambridgeshire on 01480 420603 for more information.
• Get involved by going online at bit.ly/ilovewisbech.