Thieves steal money and goods from McColl’s store on Hillgate, Gedney Hill
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole money and goods from a shop in Gedney Hill yesterday morning (9).
The robbery at the McColl’s store on Hillgate, happened between 5am and 5.30am.
“The offenders used force to enter the shop and steal money and goods,” said a police spokesman.
“We are appealing for any witnesses who saw anything suspicious in the area, especially anyone running from the scene.
“Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Keith Spicer, at Spalding CID, by calling 101 and quoting incident number 38 of 9th January.”
You may also want to watch:
The robbery comes less than three days after four hooded men armed with crowbars forced their way into the post office in Church Terrace, Outwell, stealing two tills and threatening a shop worker. Thirty minutes later four men wielding a crowbar and a wrench entered Premier Stores in Norwich Road, Wisbech and fled with £1,000.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial