Thieves caught on camera stealing hundreds of pounds worth of diesel from Towlers Coaches, Church Road, Emneth
- Credit: Archant
Two thieves have been caught on camera stealing around £300 worth of diesel from a coached parked on the forecourt of Towlers Coaches, Church Road, Emneth.
In CCTV footage shared on social media by Towlers Coaches, the men can be seen filling up several cylinders with fuel from a white coach.
The men are also believed to have broken into a building before stealing the fuel.
A police spokesman said: “The incident took place at Towlers Coaches, Church Road at around 9.20pm on Friday October 14.
“Two men are believed to have syphoned around £300 worth of diesel out of a coach parked on the forecourt.
You may also want to watch:
“They are then believed to have broken into a building on the site before leaving the area, possibly in a silver truck. Nothing appears to have been stolen from the building.
“We would like to hear from anyone who may have seen any suspicious behavior in the area or been offered such fuel for sale in suspicious circumstances.”
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
Anyone with information should contact PC Deborah Mayes at Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org