TERRINGTON: Woman in hospital with serious head injuries following a collision
A WOMAN was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a road traffic collision on the A47 yesterday. The incident took place at around 4.50pm at Terrington St John near to the junction with Main Road. A silver Saab estate and a red Renault Megane
A WOMAN was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a road traffic collision on the A47 yesterday.
The incident took place at around 4.50pm at Terrington St John near to the junction with Main Road.
A silver Saab estate and a red Renault Megane were travelling along the road towards King's Lynn when, for reasons unknown, they were involved in a collision shortly after overtaking a white Iveco lorry.
As a result the driver of the Saab, a woman from the King's Lynn area, was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridgeshire where she remains in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the Renault was uninjured.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed what happened.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 8 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 9 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
Witnesses should contact PC Phillip Clarke at Swaffham Road Policing in 0845 456 4567.