TERRINGTON: Woman in hospital with serious head injuries following a collision
A WOMAN was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a road traffic collision on the A47 yesterday. The incident took place at around 4.50pm at Terrington St John near to the junction with Main Road. A silver Saab estate and a red Renault Megane
A WOMAN was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a road traffic collision on the A47 yesterday.
The incident took place at around 4.50pm at Terrington St John near to the junction with Main Road.
A silver Saab estate and a red Renault Megane were travelling along the road towards King's Lynn when, for reasons unknown, they were involved in a collision shortly after overtaking a white Iveco lorry.
As a result the driver of the Saab, a woman from the King's Lynn area, was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridgeshire where she remains in a serious but stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the Renault was uninjured.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed what happened.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
Witnesses should contact PC Phillip Clarke at Swaffham Road Policing in 0845 456 4567.