TERRINGTON ST CLEMENT: Police name teenager who died in car crash
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified. The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22. A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the ro
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified.
The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement when, for reasons unknown, it was involved in a head-on collision with a Ford Transit Connect van travelling in the opposite direction.
The 17-year-old male driver of the Golf, from the King's Lynn area, died as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
He has been identified as James Donald Hinkins of Benns Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The driver of the van, a 72-year-old man from the King's Lynn area, and a male passenger in the Golf were both taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
The collision took place close to the junction with Market Lane.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who may have seen either vehicle prior to the incident.
Contact PC Steve Crowley at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.