TERRINGTON ST CLEMENT: Police name teenager who died in car crash
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified. The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22. A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the ro
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified.
The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement when, for reasons unknown, it was involved in a head-on collision with a Ford Transit Connect van travelling in the opposite direction.
The 17-year-old male driver of the Golf, from the King's Lynn area, died as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
He has been identified as James Donald Hinkins of Benns Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The driver of the van, a 72-year-old man from the King's Lynn area, and a male passenger in the Golf were both taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
The collision took place close to the junction with Market Lane.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who may have seen either vehicle prior to the incident.
Contact PC Steve Crowley at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.