TERRINGTON ST CLEMENT: Police name teenager who died in car crash
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified. The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22. A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the ro
A TEENAGER who died following a road traffic collision in Terrington St Clement has been identified.
The incident took place on Sutton Road in Terrington St Clement at around 7.15pm on Wednesday, July 22.
A blue Volkswagen Golf was travelling along the road towards Terrington St Clement when, for reasons unknown, it was involved in a head-on collision with a Ford Transit Connect van travelling in the opposite direction.
The 17-year-old male driver of the Golf, from the King's Lynn area, died as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
He has been identified as James Donald Hinkins of Benns Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The driver of the van, a 72-year-old man from the King's Lynn area, and a male passenger in the Golf were both taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with serious injuries.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
The collision took place close to the junction with Market Lane.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the collision or who may have seen either vehicle prior to the incident.
Contact PC Steve Crowley at Norfolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.